Highlights from the 2019 Showcase
Vibe NYC Coverage:
Highlights from the 2018 Showcase
StylePointe 2018 Teaser
Glimpses from the 2017 Showcase.
Harry Connick Jr Show with clips of StylePointe 2017 -Aired on 9/26/17 – in FOX
StylePointe 2017 Teaser
Glimpses from the 2016 Showcase.
Watch the 2016 Teaser.
Photo Collage from 2016:
Watch the 2015 Teaser
Want to see more from 2015? Want to know who the choreographers and the designers were? Here is the a longer clip.
2015 Showcase Update VIDEOS
- We asked Fashion Designer Elena Rudenko, what excited her about the StylePointe Project. And she said…. (watch the video).
- Television fame Ellenore Scott of “So You Think You Can Dance?”, the Artistic Director of ELSCO Dance, is one of our choreographers collaborating with two of our featured Fashion Designers. She finds this project very interesting with a new point of view from a choreographer’s perspective. See the video to hear it from her….
- Fashion Designer Aly Reinert is excited to bring back to StylePointe, her FIT collection that she created for Fusion Fashion Show 2015. She has an amazing and inspirational story behind her collection. Watch the video.
- Joyce King, the Artistic Director of JKing Dance Company, is one of our choreographers collaborating with our featured Fashion Designers. JKing Dance Company (JKDC) , JKDC, is dedicated to creating a richly textured and emotional landscape of dance, motivating audiences toward exploring territories of the mind and heart. It values imagination and individuality. Joyce is very excited to be our choreographer and is curious 😀 Watch the video.
- Fashion Designer Carmen Anderson is very excited to bring her collection to StylePointe and collaborate with one of our featured choreographers. She used to be a dancer before and after she established herself as a fashion designer in NYC, she always wanted to make designer collections made with breathable fabric that are dance/yoga/fitness workout appropriate… Can’t wait to see the dancers dancing wearing her collection. This will be a moment of ‘Dream Come True’ for Carmen Anderson. Watchthe video.
- Outfit trial of Carmen Anderson NY Designer Outfit with Benjamin Briones Ballet dancers…. Awesome… Watch the video.